May 28, 2013

Print Friendly and PDF

Fruit Salad with ice cream

Yum





    I got this recipe from my sister(in-law). There isn't any quantity mentioned because I made this by tasting it at every stages. This is a very simple dessert which requires zero cooking and can be made in a jiffy {if you have already cut your fruits ;)}.

Ingredients:

Fruits of your choice - I used mangoes, oranges, grapes, apples
Fruit salad Ice cream - I used Kwality ice cream
Condensed milk        - according to the sweetness you require (add little at a time)
Chocolate shavings and nuts for decorating

Method:

  There's actually nothing much to do. 

  1. Peel and cut you fruits in small cubes. 
  2. Beat the ice cream using a beater until its creamy and a bit loose.
  3. That's it all you have to do now is to combine the fruits and condensed milk to the beaten ice cream, decorate and serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment