September 25, 2015

Print Friendly and PDF

Pineapple Mint Salad

Yum


                    Pineapple is my least favorite fruit apart from guava. I only like the core (weird uh..)which later I found was not consumed by many others. The fruit is way too sweet for me, so I used to add salt & chilly powder before having it. Anyways did you know pineapple can be cultivated using only it's crown?  This salad is very simple it just requires 2 ingredients as mentioned in the title, but then you can make changes by adding salt or onion etc., it's up to you. The salad is so refreshing, you can adjust the amount of mint leaves. Honestly I thought it smelled like a mint toothpaste. 

Ingredients:
Pineapple, diced                                              -                 2 cups
Mint Leaves (Pudina), finely chopped            -                2 Tbsp.

Method:
               Combine both the pineapple and the mint leaves and serve. Even better refrigerate for an hour or two before serving.




No comments:

Post a Comment